Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Crop and Create Event - Day 1

I recently participated in the Crop and Create Card Making event run by Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine. We received an enormous amount of products from a wide variety of companies. Many of the stamps, dies and stencils were designed specifically for this event and will not be released to the public. Others were "sneak peeks" and will be released at a later date. 

There were three full days (and I mean FULL DAYS) of classes using the new products. Knowing that I have these products to use later, I made the cards as designed for the classes. I decided to post a few classes of artwork together rather than in individual posts. So, here goes! 

The Friday classes were "mini classes", meaning each was just an hour long and often we created one card. There were a few exceptions. The company is identified below the projects posted. 

Photoplay (vellum inlaid front with image inside)

Elle's Studio

Crafter's Companion

LDRS Creative

Pink and Main (this was my favourite from this day)

Spellbinders (the top card is a stitched die so the blue flowers are hand stitched)

Scrapbook and Cards Today

There were two other classes that I did not do just because I didn't particularly like the projects. I will certainly still use the products myself in some other capacity. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)