Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Double Pop-Up Card - Pink and Purple Flowers

I found a great tutorial to create a double pop-up card. It is much easier than it appears. 

This is the first post for this type of card (another one coming tomorrow)... for this one, I chose to stamp the images and colour them. That was a very time consuming task... 

The flowers are all from the same stamp set and some images were masked. They were coloured using a variety of markers. I also used a fine tipped black marker to draw lines around the edges to draw the eye toward the main image on each section. I added a few gems to the front of the card and there is a panel on the back that has also been stamped and allows a place to write a message. 

The sentiments are from a few different stamps - all stamped in black. This card can stand nicely on the lower section for display purposes. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:  

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pansy Cardstock 

Stamps: Friendship is a Blessing, You Brighten My Day, Create with Heart

Inks: Intense Black (Hero Arts) 

Accessories: Various Markers, Pink Glitter Gems, Purple Glitter Gems

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)