Saturday, January 29, 2022

Rainbow Circles

This is a technique I have wanted to try for a long time... my card didn't turn out quite as I expected but it still looks neat with the rainbow effect. 

My intention was to have the tops of the circles resting along the same horizontal line but mine are different... there is a drop in the center. I die cut one of each coloured circle and further die cut some of them to create a partial cut. They were arranged in rainbow order and adhered to a gold heart background. The sentiment was white embossed on black cardstock and adhered at the top. The word "rainbows" was die cut from gold foil and placed across the circles. I added a few clear sequins to finish off the card. 

Products used are as follows:

Paper: Heart Patterned Paper, Cardstock - White Daisy, Pixie, Candy Apple, Nectarine, Lemonade, Avocado, Clover, Lagoon, Bluebird, Pansy, Black, Gold Foil, White Cards and Envelopes (all CTMH)

Stamps: Sending and Wishing (SSS)

Inks: Veramark

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Circle Dies (GMD), Rainbow Builder Die (Heffy Doodle), White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Clear Sequins (misc.)

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)