Tuesday, January 11, 2022

You are the Sweetest - Floral Wreath

For the first time, I am entering the PinkFresh Studio monthly challenge. This is a big step for me as I love their products and artwork but I never feel that mine is up to the same standard. 

January is a month where you can pick any challenge from the previous year so I chose the wreath challenge. 

The card base was foiled in gold on black cardstock and adhered to gold foil paper. I used the stitched scalloped circle die as a guide for my wreath placement but very little of that actually shows. The images were stamped, stencilled and die cut. I also die cut the same images with vellum and adhered that slightly offset to the back of the stencilled images. The sentiment was stamped in black on a light pink cardstock piece and the images were adhered around the wreath. I added some Ballet Slipper gems to the flowers and gold gems around the card. 

The challenge can be found at the PinkFresh Studio link

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Ballerina Cardstock, Vellum, Gold Foil (all CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Citrus Blooms stamp, layering stencils and die, Blossoms and Berries stamp (both PinkFresh Studio)

Inks: Black, Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum, Fresh Pear, Grassy Knoll, Peach Fuzz, Apricot, Lemon Whip, Sunshine (all PinkFresh Studio)

Accessories: Abstract Triangle Foil Plate, Stitched Scalloped Circle Die, Ballet Slipper Gems, Gold Gems (all PinkFresh Studio), Gold Foil

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)