Monday, January 24, 2022

Birthday Wishes Bloom

I really like the style of Gina K. from Gina K. Designs. Her cards are clean although not always easy to create. I found one similar to this on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try. 

The background was ink blended in four colours over a maze stencil. That piece was trimmed down and the plant and sentiment were stamped in black ink. It was adhered to a piece of black cardstock and then to blue cardstock with craft foam. I added a few clear dew drops around the card and that was it! 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock (all CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Wild Blossoms (Gina K. Designs)

Inks: Pixie, Pansy, Bluebird, Willow (CTMH), Black (Gina K. Designs)

Accessories: Maze Stencil (Photoplay), Dew Drops (misc.), Craft Foam 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)