Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Nativity Card

This gorgeous card is one of several Christmas cards available at The Dreaming Tree. It is an SVG file that I cut on my Cricut. 

There are quite a few layers and I chose a piece of patterned paper that looks like an alcohol ink pattern for the background. Everything else was either cardstock, foil paper or shimmery white paper. 

The design itself isn't difficult to assemble - the cutting does take some time. There is a coordinating envelope that is shown in the first photo. I added gold liquid pearls and I also covered the white stars with some shiny Stickles. 



Products used are CTMH unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock, Pebble Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock, Pearl Paper, Gold Foil, Alcohol Ink Paper (Craft Consortium) 

Stamps: none

Inks: none

Accessories: SVG File (The Dreaming Tree), Gold Liquid Pearls, Twinkle Stickles 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)