Tuesday, October 5, 2021

TSOT 527 - Poinsettia with Flourish

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 527!

The sketch is vertical this week and the theme (in addition to the sketch) is script/text.

I used some paper that has text on it so I did add that element to my card. 

The patterned papers are from a retired CTMH Christmas paper pack. I cut the oval using a stitched oval die and stamped both the sentiment and the poinsettia. Although the poinsettia does have a die, it also cuts the leaves and I didn't want those so I chose to fussy cut the flower instead. The flourish is from an old set of clear sparkle flourishes and I coloured the pieces with a coordinating green marker before adhering them to my card. The poinsettia was brushed with a clear shimmer brush and some Stickles were added to the center of the flower. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Misc. Patterned Paper, New England Ivy Cardsotck, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Festive Trees, Wonder of the Season

Inks: New England Ivy

Accessories: Stitched Oval Dies (GMD), Sparkles Flourishes, Goldenrod Stickles, Clear Shimmer Brush, Tri-Blend Markers (all CTMH), Touch Markers, Craft Foam 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Pretty holiday card, Alyson! I really struggled with this card but you just took off with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)