Saturday, October 23, 2021

Construction Trucks card

A good friend of mine has an adorable son who is 4 years old. He loves construction - anything to do with the large vehicles and the operation of them. He is the sweetest little guy... and I wanted to make something just for him! 

I don't have stamps with construction vehicles or other trucks so I went to my Cricut for those images. I cut two of them and pieced them together. I also created two sliders for the front card panel that allow the trucks to slide back and forth. I printed a little section that has his name and "construction company". 

Inside the card, I created a construction man and added his picture (blurred out) plus a little note. I wrote my message at the top of the card but that is not shown here. 


This card will be addressed to him so it is his very own package! I can't wait to hear about his reaction! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Cardstock - White Daisy, Black, Sundance, Pewter, Pansy

Stamps: Framework Alphabet

Inks: Intense Black (SSS)

Accessories: Cricut Images, Metal Washers, Foam Tape, Tri-Blend Markers, Sharpie Markers

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)