Sunday, October 10, 2021

Expanding Accordion Card - So Very Thankful for You

This expanding accordion card design is one I have posted before but this is the third version of it! I like the colours used on this card and the focus is a thankful for you theme. 

A video for the assembly and cutting sizes for this card can be found here

The flowers were created using a set of layering dies. There are several of the flowers within the card. I used some sentiments from Pink Fresh Studio and Close To My Heart and the letters were die cut. The only embellishment I added was Liquid Pearls. There is a panel on the back for a place to write a message. 




Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Eat, Play Love Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Peach Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock, Avocado Cardstock 

Stamps: Happiness Lives Here, Grateful for You, Known and Loved (PFS)

Inks: Intense Black (SSS)

Accessories: Block Alphabet Thin Cuts, Stitched Simple Stitched Brackets Thin Cuts, Layered Rose Dies (Kaisercraft), Stitched Oval Dies (GMD), Red Liquid Pearls, Organdy Ribbon, Thin Foam Tape 

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)