Friday, October 29, 2021

Poinsettia Cards

I am continuing my quest to make over 100 Christmas cards. I don't normally make more than one of any style unless I teach it to others, and in that case I may end up with two. This poinsettia stamp, however, is one that I love and I wanted to use it for different colours of the same design. 

The floral, berry and leaf images were stamped (multiple layers) in four different colour combinations. They were all die cut and I also die cut the stitched frame, the lattice background and the sentiments. Each was layered the same way but they look so different with the various colour schemes. The teal poinsettia was left over from a previous project so I only had one flower and added some additional berries to that card. The last step was to add some metallic thread and gems to each card. 




Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes (CTMH)

Stamps: Poinsettia Wishes plus die, Berry Branches plus die, Holiday Wishes Sentiments plus die (The Ton Stamps) 

Inks: Mint, Lagoon, Peacock, Ballerina, Pixie, Raspberry, Candy Apple, Ruby, Scarlet, Carolina, Bluebird, Sapphire, Willow, Clover, Toffee, Black, Versamark (all CTMH)

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Lattice Die (both GMD), Silver and Gold Metallic Thread, Gold and Silver Shimmer Brushes (CTMH), Silver Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gems - Sapphire, Bubblegum, Ballet Slippers, Emerald City, Glacier (Pink Fresh Studio) 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)