Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Stand Alone Box Card x 2

While perusing more fancy fold cards, I found these stand up box cards. The website is here but there are no cutting instructions. I figured those out on my own. 

The first one is a horizontal box card - and I used the retired Chelsea Gardens paper pack and stamp set. One thing I did change from the pictures I saved was that I cut a slit in the back section to insert the cardstock through in order to hide the flap behind the patterned paper. The imaged were all stamped using Heather pigment ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. They were die cut and then coloured in shades to compliment the paper. I added a few holographic sequins to the flower centres and a sentiment along the side. This card folds down completely for mailing purposes. 




The second card is a vertical box card - and it also folds flat for mailing purposes. I stamped the images using Intense Black ink and then coloured them. They were cut out using coordinating dies and I stamped some stars on the background. The outline of the angel's gown and the dove were brushed with the Gold Shimmer Brush. A handful of Bitty Sparkles were coloured and added to the scene. 




Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: These Are My People Paper Pack, Hawthorn Paper Pack, Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Sky Cardstock
Stamps: Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking, Butterflies for You, Angel Hugs, Birthday Joy
Inks: Intense Black, Saffron, Heather Pigment Ink, Juniper
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Angel Hugs Thin Cuts, Chelsea Gardens Thin Cuts, Butterflies for You Thin Cuts, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tri-Blend Markers, Touch Markers (not CTMH), Sharpie Markers (not CTMH), Gold Shimmer Brush, I Heart Us Sequins

Enjoy,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are amazing Alyson, but I especially love how you did the second one with the angel.❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)