Saturday, April 11, 2020

Interactive Mini Album

Hello weekend! Do you even realize that it's the weekend with the days all getting lumped together with being at home? I know it has been a struggle for me at times, but as difficult as it is, I know of others who I know are having a much harder time with this... please know that my thoughts and prayers are with all in these unusual times. 

I spent a significant amount of time creating a mini album for a friend's upcoming birthday. This is a purchased file (see this website) and a very time intensive project.

The Chelsea Gardens paper pack was perfect for this - the recipient loves to garden and I know she likes these colours as well. The outer album holds 4 mini albums inside. Everything is created from scratch, including the binding. 

There are lots of photos - I have photographed the outer album plus all the mini albums. The mini albums open in two different ways (pages and waterfalls) so there are a few photos of each of those. 

The Outer Album




The Mini Albums 



Mini Album 1




Mini Album 2




Mini Album 3




Mini Album 4




Whew! I am so glad this project is finished! Can’t wait to present it to my friend! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack, Charcoal Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Chipboard (not CTMH)
Stamps: none
Inks: Charcoal
Accessories: Chelsea Gardens Complements, Corner Rounder

Enjoy,
Alyson



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful album Alyson. Definitely a LOT OF WORK. Your friend will definitely be impressed with her gorgeous gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)