Thursday, April 30, 2020

Clean and Simple Card Kit

I gave away over 30 sets of cards a couple of weeks ago to spread some happiness to others - now, I need to create more!

The floral image stamp is a multi-step stamp set. After lining up the first stamps for each set, the stamping went very quickly as I used a stamp press. I used four colour schemes - yellow, peach, pink and purple. I selected four different sentiments and stamped each one on two different coloured cards. A journaling pen was used to create a line around the edge of the card and then a coordinating stitched border was placed on the card base. 

This photo shows four of the eight cards. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Saffron Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Thistle  Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes 
Stamps: Extra Special (Altenew), Word Up (Reverse Confetti)
Inks: Intense Black, Black, Clover, Evergreen, Canary, Saffron, Peach, Smoothie, Lilac, Thistle, Pixie, Raspberry
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Black Journaling Pen 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)