Tuesday, April 14, 2020

TSOT 453 - Favourite Human Wreath

Welcome to this week's challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

It's a little different this week - there is a choice of using the sketch or using the inspiration word - or both! 


I chose to use the sketch although I believe that flowers can certainly be lush as well... a little of both, perhaps? 

The Gina K. Designs wreath builder is such a great tool for creating a stamped wreath. I used the 4" template and stamped the flowers first. The flowers were masked so I could stamp the leaves. I then masked both the flowers and leaves to stamp the sprig above and between the flowers. That took quite a bit of time to mask and stamp all the parts. 

The images were coloured and the flowers were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush. I added a strip of green shimmer trim and Wisteria ribbon above and below the wreath. At the last minute, I decided to turn the whole card into a shaker so foam tape was added around the edge and some acetate and a border were placed on top. 




Come and join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and show us how you interpret this challenge. 
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Floral Delivery, Wreath Builder (Gina K. Designs)
Inks: Intense Black, Clover, Sage, Black 
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Green Shimmer Trim, Wisteria Ribbon, Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush, Silver Star Confetti, Foam Tape, Acetate (not CTMH)

Enjoy,
Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)