Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Cover Fold Card - You're Pretty Amazing

My continuing search for fun fold cards led me to this one - from a fellow CTMH Consultant, Jennifer Greeley. Unfortunately she does have a blog, so there isn't a direct link to her design. 

I named this a Cover Fold card as that seemed to be the best way to describe it. The inside back of the card lines up with the front so the area in the back is hidden until the card is opened. 

I used some Thistle patterned paper from the current Mix-In paper pack and based my colour choices around that. Saffron was a good complimentary colour. I used a black base and added the layers using cardstock. The sentiments on each part were stamped in black along with a few little flowers which were coloured. The two flowers on the front were stamped, coloured and fussy cut. A small gem was added in the centre of each flower and the flowers were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush.




Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Mix-In Paper Pack, French Vanilla Cardstock, Saffron Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Love These People, Sentiments and Stitches, Strokes of an Artist 
Inks: Intense Black, Black, Thistle
Accessories: Clear Shimmer Brush, Little Dreamer Glitter Gems, Tri-Blend Markers, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)