Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Thankful, Grateful, Blessed...

I can’t believe I am back with a second post today! 

I wanted to enter the Double Trouble challenge this week - their theme is to create a fall card. 

That also allows me to link up with the Paper Girls challenge as they are also doing fall cards for their current challenge. 

I pulled out one of my old embossing folders - Woodgrain. I used Pebble Cardstock and then took my Linen ink pad and rubbed it over the top of the embossing to bring out the design. The leaves were cut from Close To My Heart's new Layered Leaves Thin Cuts. I used a variety of cardstock colours and stamped the sentiment in Versamark, then embossed it in gold. I added some gold trim and gold embellishing thread. I also brushed some of the leaves and around the sentiment with the Gold Shimmer Brush - although in the photo, it just appears kind of wet. It looks very different in real life. 


Come and join these challenges and show off your autumn card. It's such a great time of the year. 





Double Trouble - Create a colourful fall theme 











Link up with the Paper Girls Challenge - Falling for You







Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Pebble Cardstock, Saffron Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock 
Stamps: Giving Thanks 
Inks: Saffron, Fern, Goldrush, New England Ivy, Linen, Versamark
Accessories: Basic Oval Thin Cuts, Stitched Oval Thin Cuts, Foam Tape, Layered Leaves Thin Cuts, Gold Sequin Ribbon, Gold Embellishing Thread, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Gold Shimmer Brush, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool 

Enjoy,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love how you arranged those beautiful leaves and the oval sentiment with the two rows of gold sequins...beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)