Monday, September 30, 2019

AH 336 - Glitter Snowflakes


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch 336!


Instead of using butterflies (the image on the sketch, which can be changed to anything), I chose to use snowflakes. I am tying to get a little head start on my Christmas cards, so this is a good way to do that. 

I chose to use a dark turquoise base so the white glitter snowflakes would be the focal points. The centre of each has a glitter gem that has been coloured to match the paper. The other gems were randomly placed on top of snowflakes from the embossing folder. I embossed the word Noel in White Tinsel embossing powder to give it a bit of extra sparkle. 


Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project.
We can’t wait to see what you create!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Peacock Cardstock, White Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Christmas Joy
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Snowflake Embossing Folder, Snowflakes Thin Cuts, Silver Glitter Gems, Touch Markers (not CTMH), White Tinsel Embossing Powder (WOW), Heat Tool

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)