Monday, September 2, 2019

AH 332 - You're Awesome


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch #332!

I stayed absolutely true to this sketch because it made creating this card so easy. I had the perfect sentiment for the diamond in the centre along with a busy floral background paper. 

Every Little Thing from CTMH is a gorgeous paper collection - and I love the green and purple colour combination. Only part of the background paper was coloured in so I used two coordinating shimmer brushes to complete the rest of the flowers and leaves. 

I used a thin cut die combination to create the purple and green scallop border and lined the edge with the same velvet ribbon that runs behind the centre of the diamond. I love how everything coordinates so perfectly! 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 
We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Every Little Thing Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Julep Cardstock, Wisteria Cardstock, Julep Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Greetings Mix 1 (SSS)
Inks: Black 
Accessories: Julep Shimmer Brush, Wisteria Shimmer Brush, Julep Velvet Ribbon, Scallop Border Thin Cuts, Stitched Squares Dies (GMD), Black and White Dots, Try-Blend Marker - Lavender, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)