Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Elephant Baby Card

I was asked to create a baby card for a woman who has just had twins. 
I wanted it to be cute but not overly detailed or difficult so I settled on a stamp that had this awesome elephant with a couple of balloons. 

There are multiple layers to this card but it isn't terribly thick. I used the Every Little Thing paper pack for the papers and the elephant was coloured using the Tri-Blend markers. I didn't think a mint elephant was a wise idea, so I coloured the elephant grey. 

A few embellishments were added - some ribbon, a button and some gems and it's done and ready to be signed. I also added some balloons on the inside. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Every Little Thing Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Wisteria Cardstock, Julep Cardstock
Stamps: Sweet Baby, Balloon Wishes
Inks: Intense Black, Wisteria, Julep, Black 
Accessories: Sweet Baby Thin Cuts, Grey and White Enamel Gems, Julep Ribbon, Purple Button, Waxy Flax, Tri-Blend Markers, Foam Tape, Thin Foam

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)