Tuesday, September 10, 2019

TSOT 425

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Challenge #425!

This week, we have a choice between a technique or a sketch - or you can combine the two. 
The technique is an interactive card. 


I chose to create an interactive card - and interactive cards are my favourite type of cards to create. I don't make a lot of them now simply due to a lack of time, but I enjoy the challenge of making them.

This one is a Magic Slider Card. Just in case you aren't familiar with how it works, let's take a look at the series of photos... The first photo shows the card as the recipient would receive it. 


This photo shows the card as the top is pulled up - notice the image is coloured as it is pulled up from the top of the card. 


The final photo shows the entire coloured image as the top of the card is pulled up - magic, right? 


This takes a lot of alignment and very precise placement - and I am not going to explain here how it is done because it would take me forever. This is the video I used to create my card. I had to watch it several times as this is the only one of these cards I have ever made so it took me quite a while to complete. 

Come and join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and show us your interactive card, your interpretation of the sketch or both! 
We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Green Apple Cardstock
Stamps: To My Bestie, Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking
Inks: Intense Black, Black Staz-On, Ruby
Accessories: Tri-Blend Markers, Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Thin Cuts, Bitty Sparkles, Brads (unknown), Green Twine (unknown), Acetate

Enjoy,
Alyson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)