Friday, May 31, 2019

CD 345 - Lovin' Those Stitched Daisies!

Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge #345!

This week, it's another Tic-Tac-Toe challenge - and these are popular challenges! 

We do take our colours from the Close To My Heart colour palette - and these ones are also taken from the True Love paper pack. However, please feel free to use the closest colours you have. You do need to follow at least one row or column but you can use as many other colours from the palette as you wish. We just ask that you add the palette to your post and identify which colours you have used!


 I used the following: 

        • Bottom row: New England Ivy, Ballerina, Sugarplum
        • Diagonal : Eggplant, Gold, Sugarplum
        • Diagonal: Sage, Gold, New England Ivy
I love the new Stitched Flower Thin Cuts from Close To My Heart. However, I didn't want to use them as they were so I cut up the daisy flower into sections so I could layer it and make it look more like a 3-D flower. It also made it a little smaller so I could place three of them on my card instead of just one. I used the reverse side of the Eggplant cardstock for one of the flowers so it is a slightly lighter shade. I did the same with the Sugarplum fronts to add some interest there. 
There is no sentiment - I can add one to the inside of the card when I decide to use it. 


Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use the colour palette shown above. 
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are all CTMH

Paper: Sweet Girl Paper Pack, True Love Paper Pack, New England Ivy Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock, Sugarplum Cardstock
Stamps: none
Inks: none
Accessories: Stitched Flowers Thin Cuts, Thin Foam Tape, Foam Tape, Gold Gems, White and Gold Skinny Ribbon

Enjoy,
Alyson







3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love how you clustered the flowers and curled the leaves. I love that gold ribbon with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Alyson! We were thinking a bit alike for this challenge. Those flower dies are fun and make such pretty flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used these flowers and the colours from the colour dare challenge. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)