Monday, May 20, 2019

H2H - Dog-Gone Awesome

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge! 


It's all about pets - the love of pets, to be exact. So many people own pets of some sort - dogs, cats, something else. I know my dog is my life - I don't know what I would do without her. She just seems to know when I am happy and also when I need her to be there just to cuddle when I am not doing so well. Pets are remarkably in tune with their owners and I believe they are FAR more intelligent than we will ever really know. There are stories out there that just make your head spin about the things that pets have done to and for their owners and others - simply remarkable.

However, it's time for the artwork! I chose a stamp by My Favourite Things called Lucky Dog. It has a variety of dog images plus some fabulous sentiments. I created a shaker card using three of the dog images. The new Sweet Girl paper from CTMH was a great background for my card and gold embellishments worked perfectly to add some extra interest to my card. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your love of pets for this challenge! 
You have until the end of May to link up with this or any of the other May challenges. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Sweet Girl Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Fern Cardstock (all CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Lucky Dog (MFT)
Inks: Intense Black, Peach (both CTMH)
Accessories: Gold Embellishing Thread, Loose Gold Sequins, Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts (all CTMH), Touch Markers, Sharpie Markers, Foam Tape, Acetate

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Love the shaker windows with the puppies! Such an adorable card. I totally agree with you on the special bonds we share with our pets and how they really know people!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)