Monday, May 13, 2019

AH 316 - Lots of Flowers!


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch #316! 

I stayed absolutely true to this week's sketch - I wanted to use a floral background and that made everything really easy since that is the focus of my card. 

I did hand stitch around the floral paper, just to add some interest but the rest of the elements are exactly as they are seen on the sketch - the three layers across and the two circles - although those can be whatever shapes you want them to be. I chose to leave them as circles because I wanted my inner circle to be a stitched circle. I added a few white pearls for interest. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Petal Promenade DSP (SU), White Daisy Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock, Lilac Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock (all CTMH)
Stamps: A Bunch of Love (CTMH)
Inks: New England Ivy (CTMH)
Accessories: Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, White Pearls, Bitty Pearls, Thin Foam Tape (all CTMH), White Embroidery Thread, Needle 

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)