Friday, March 18, 2016

Rose Wonder Stamp - Happy Birthday

I recently had a look through some SU catalogs and the latest one has some gorgeous stamps and other items in it. There were a few that I really loved, like the image below and I decided to splurge and purchase a few stamps during the Sale-a-Bration sale. I don't do that very often but a few of the stamps were ones that were just too good to pass up... 

This image is one from a set called Rose Wonder and it is available with a set of dies to match the stamps. The dies for this image cut not only the outline but also all the tiny little pieces inside the image. I decided to cut the image in 4 different colours and then fit the pieces inside the open frame... It sounded like a good idea at the time - until 3 hours later when I was still piecing it together! I covered the black outline with Liquid Glass when I was finished and let it dry overnight. 

The rest of the card came together quickly - a few embellishments, an embossed background and that's it. 


Products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Penelope Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Topiary Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock
Stamps: Holiday Tags, Rose Wonder (not CTMH)
Inks: Eggplant
Accessories: Dies (not CTMH), Purple Hearts Enamel and Glitter Gems, Thistle Thick Twine, Green Shimmer Trim, Cascading Dots Embossing Folder, Foam Tape, Liquid Glass, Purple Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson



1 comment:

  1. The black embossing is stunning against the purple and pink rose...and I see a bit of my one of my favorite papers "Penelope". Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)