Sunday, March 20, 2016

Paper Pieced Thinking of You Card

Pinterest is such a fabulous place to find ideas! That is where I found this neat idea. Simply stamping a design on a smaller piece of paper and then cutting it into smaller pieces and gluing it one one side of the card seems so simple but it wasn't me who came up with the idea. Kerry's blog at lakulcards.blogspot.ca was where I found this fabulous idea! (The post date is June 25, 2012.) Her card actually looks a lot better than my attempt. I think it may have been more successful if I had used a shorter card rather than a card with a vertical orientation. I may try this again when I have more time. 

Nonetheless, as you will see from the product list, I used a LOT of stamp sets - primarily for the small flowers. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: A Happy Hello (ret.), Lifetime of Happiness (ret.), Dreams Come True (ret.), It's the Little Things (ret.). Shower Flowers, Have a Happy Day (ret.)
Inks: Cotton Candy, Topiary
Accessories: Corner Rounder

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Alyson, very cool, similar to triple time stamping card, but with a tile affect...love the image and colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)