Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 150 - Penelope Sampler

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week kind of looked like a sampler to me... and so I treated it as such. I looked at it as an opportunity to showcase a lot of the papers in one kit and I chose Penelope because I LOVE that paper pack! The colours are so bold and bright with delightful patterns, perfect to welcome spring (if it ever gets here as we are having a major winter storm as I am writing this post...) 

The little purple enamel hearts were the perfect finishing touch for this card - they match the Thistle colour exactly and I happened to have one left in the glitter style. The others are all the matte style. 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts this week and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday night to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Penelope Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Say it All
Inks: Thistle
Accessories: Penelope Complements, Purple Hearts Enamel and Glitter Duos

Enjoy, 
Alyson


5 comments:

  1. Another beauty, Alyson. I don't care for the sketch but that's just my opinion. You created something lovely in spite of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson! Such a pretty card! I think you picked out the patterns perfectly...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning and fun visual treat!! The sketch from AHSC was beautiful and so versatile. WTG in making it your own. I really like those hearts- need to place my order soon before the quarter ends! LOL thanks for the inspiration! ~ Ali from AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, so bright and cheerful. Penelope is such a great paper packet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so bright and colorful...love Penelope design papers, and I agree I like the idea of picking one paperpak to display many of the designs. Love too how you used the complements design paper for one of your choices...I always forget about using them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)