Monday, March 14, 2016

Heart 2 Heart - Colour Challenge FERN

This week at Heart 2 Heart, we have a colour challenge - and the challenge is to use the colour Fern. With St, Patrick's Day coming up shortly, green is in season! 
I didn't want to do anything related to St. Patrick's Day, so I decided to do something a little different. Since I don't have any paper with Fern patterns on it, I had to use the Fern Fundamental Cardstock and come up with something creative. A pattern from the Make It From Your Heart Book - Volume 1 was my inspiration for this card. 

Happy FERN Day (or Happy St. Patrick's Day, if you prefer)!



Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us what you can do with the colour Fern. You have the entire month of March to enter any or all of the challenges posted this month. 

Products used are all Close to My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Basic Fundamental Cardstock (Black), Enchantment Fundamental Cardstock (Fern)
Stamps: Banner Wishes, Beloved Bouquet (ret.)
Inks: Fern
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, White Doily (not CTMH), Neutral Baker's Twine (ret.), Green Baker's Twine (not CTMH), Green Enamel and Glitter Triangles

Enjoy, 
Alyson


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Alyson. I don't know what to say because everything is perfect in my eyes - the colors, the balance, the artistry - it's all fabulous and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)