Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dreamin' WOTG

Well, it's nothing spectacular, but I finally created SOMETHING, even if it isn't original.... I STILL haven't had time to get out my cricut and play yet - hoping for that tomorrow. 
Meanwhile, here are the Dreamin' Workshop on the Go projects. I have to say that they took me WAY longer than I expected! I am not sure if my 3 hour workshop time allotment will be long enough. I may have to rethink that. I will STRONGLY recommend that my particpants have both the Magic book and the Wishes book for sure! Pre-cutting paper at home would be a HUGE advantage!
Anyways, here are the photos of both layouts and the cards. 

I will be posting additional artwork with the Dreamin' kit when I receive my Sept. Stamp of the Month. 

The new Fall/Winter Idea Book will be available to view tomorrow and you can order the new products online from my site tomorrow as well. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Dreamin' Level 2 Paper Pack, Colonial White Circle Cards
Stamps: Dreamin' WOTG Stamp Set
Inks: Chocolate, Goldrush, Pacifica
Accessories: Shimmer Brads, Bronze Glitter Gel, Chocolate Striped Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Alyson, I haven't had a chance yet to really play with this kit, though I did make some birthday cards with the Fanfare-ish paper. How much paper do you still have left from this kit? And might I add...beautiful artwork. You are truly talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)