Monday, July 18, 2011

CTMH Convention 2011

I'm back!!! And totally exhausted!
And would you believe that of all the times for my camera to choose to act up, it was this week at Convention?! I have two decent photos from the entire event! I am going to be relying very heavily on that Convention CD when I receive it in the next few months! All my pictures are either blurry or extremely dark... I think I need a new camera. 
So, the only photo you get to see tonight is one of the stage set up... 
Nonetheless, I am not worried - my buddies took tons of pictures and I know they will forward them to me in the coming days so I will be able to add something to my scrapbook!

There were many new and exciting changes announced at Convention - watch for those announcements coming in the next few weeks if you are not a Consultant. The General Sessions were filled with laughter, fun and terrific messages, the new products were unveiled in tremendously exciting ways, the Business and Creative classes were fabulous, the artwork was stunning, the Awards Banquet was awesome and the new Idea Book is to die for! 

But most of all, the friends - old and new - are what makes Convention the most fun of all! It's great to meet up with old friends and catch up on their news and their lives, but also to meet new friends and find out all about their goals and ambitions and what they hope to get out of this amazing company. To all of you that touched my life this past week, THANK YOU! You made more of a difference than you realize, particularly after a very difficult trip and arrival at the hotel and I hope to keep in touch with each and every one of you! Thank you for making my trip to Anaheim and Disneyland as special as it was and I hope I was able to do the same for you!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)