Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mini Album

Finally - I completed my Convention Mini Album! This was the project that we did at the open crop on the last day. I am using mine as a recruiting tool to show everyone what a great time I had at Convention. The photos aren't great but I journaled my thoughts about the event and how much it did to help improve my self-esteem and to push me to start my business in the right direction. I love the simplicity of the album - nothing too ornate - just enough embellishments and colour. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Kraft Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes, Dreamin' Paper Packet, Believe Paper Packet, Olive Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Dreams (specially made for Convention)
Inks: Cocoa, Cranberry, Cocoa Marker
Accessories: Olive Brads, Decor Journaling Spots, Colour-Ready Alphabet Cork, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Love that stamp set. The journaling tags are one of my favorite items from the new book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)