Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mojo Monday Card (even though it's Thusday already...)

I am starting my post this evening asking for assistance from all of you expert bloggers out there! I am having a lot of problems copying images from other websites to my blog posts (ex. the sketch from the Mojo Monday challenge). I have been copying the screen page, pasting it into Microsoft Paint, resizing the part I want to copy to fit a full page, recopying it to another Paint screen and then saving it. Often, the picture ends up distorted as it has been increased in size so much. There must be an easier way to do this. I wanted to add the Heart 2 Heart inspiration photo but I could only make it a half a page in size without distorting it way out of proportion since it is a wide photo this week, so I have this empty bottom half of my page that I have to copy and then I can't put anything in that empty space... Anyone have any ideas to make this process easier??

Meanwhile, here is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week, and my interpretation of the sketch.  
I know you have seen a lot of projects using Magnifique paper lately, but my favourite paper pack is about to retire in a few weeks, so I have to get the most use out of it as possible before that time!
Enjoy, 
Alyson

All supplies used are CTMH unless otherwise noted
Paper; Magnifique, White Daisy cardstock, Pacifica cardstock, Sky cardstock
Stamps: Salutation Seals, Dreams Come True
Inks: Lagoon, Pacifica
Accessories: Blue Ribbon Collection, Turquoise ribbon (Michaels), Blue Sparkles, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Prisma Glitter, White Thread (Walmart), Heat Tool, Foam Tape, Nestablilities (not CTMH), 11/4 Inch Circle Punch

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, reminds me of something from the tropics! Cute dog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! You should just be able to right-click on the image you want and then click "save image as" in the menu that pops up. It doesn't matter what size it is because blogger will resize it for you...you can choose the photo size when you upload the photo. Does that answer your question? If not, email me (jaymalew[at]gmail.com). I'm pretty blog/tech savvy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)