Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hoping Your Heart is Happy

This is one of those cards just for fun! 

I have some layering stencils and absolutely love them - they honestly make it appear like I can colour, which is not a strength for me. This image was created using a series of 5 stencils and 5 colours of Distress Oxide inks. The last flower layer was inked and then I added some Moondust Glitter Gel on top to add some shine. The image was die cut and some silver embellishing thread was attached around the edges. The sentiment was stamped in two of the same colours used on the flowers and mounted on the same blue background paper. I embossed the black background and offset it from the blue background piece. A few glitter gems were added to finish off the card. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Blue Paper from scrapbook com, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Choose Hope (Pink Fresh Studios) 

Inks: All Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers 

Accessories: Choose Hope Die and Layering Stencils (Pink Fresh Studios), Chevron Embossing Folder, Moondust Glitter Gel, Silver Embellishing Thread, Silver Glitter Gems

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)