Tuesday, April 27, 2021

My Precious Doggie - I Love You!

This layout was CASEd from a beautiful layout created by Jennifer Smith, a fellow CTMH Maker. Her layout was 8.5 x 11 and I adjusted the sizes to make mine a 12 x 12 layout instead. 

I don't get very many photos of my dog looking at me. She doesn't like the camera for some reason and as soon as she sees anything pointed her way, she looks away. This was a lucky shot - and it's such a great picture of her. 

I used the Mix-In paper pack for the strips and used the front and back sides of the papers. A stencil was used along with the Peacock Shimmer Brush to create the circles around the edges. I inked all the edges of the strips, the white base and the woodgrain background with Charcoal ink as black was a little darker than I wanted. The title and the daisies were all Cricut cut and I brushed the centre of each of the daisies with the Clear Shimmer Brush. I love the end result! 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Mix-In Paper Pack, Wood Textures Paper Pack (Craft Consortium), White Daisy Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Sundance Cardstock

Stamps: none

Inks: Charcoal, Glacier 

Accessories: Circuit - Artbooking Collection, Flower Market Collection, Art Philosophy Collection, Stencil Pack 3, Peacock Shimmer Brush, Clear Shimmer Brush, Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson



1 comment:

  1. Well I certainly hope you are going to frame that! Mika's adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)