Sunday, March 28, 2021

Pink Chevron Card

I have been playing more with the pull-apart stamps from Pink Fresh Studio. This is another card using the chevron stamp.

I inked every second section with light and dark pink Distress Oxide inks. It provided a soft touch for the background. The flowers were stamped and coloured in green and yellow with a touch of pink added to coordinate with the background. I stamped the sentiment in black and split it in half so I could use it on the right side of the card. The edges of the flowers were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Stitched Florals, Greetings Mix 2 (SSS), Nested Chevron (Pink Fresh Sudios)

Inks: Archival Black, Intense Black, Spun Sugar DO Inks (not CTM), Picked Raspberry DO Ink

Accessories: Stitched Florals Thin Cuts, Touch Markers (not CTMH), Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)