Friday, March 5, 2021

Distress Oxide Painted Backgounds

I have been playing around with my Distress Oxide inks again and created more painted backgrounds. Once the backgrounds were dry, I embossed the pieces, doodled around the edges and added a sentiment to each card. I also added a few black flower bursts and some coloured bitty sparkles inside the bursts. 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Distress Watercolour Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: none

Inks: Various Distress Oxide Inks

Accessories: Black Flower Bursts, Bitty Sparkles, Tri-Blend Markers, Diamond Embossing Folder, Stitched Circle Embossing Folder, Scallop Embossing Folder, Black Journaling Pen, Sentiment Dies (all Creative Expressions) 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)