Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Try Stampin’ on Tuesday 499 - Multi-Coloured Butterfly

Welcome to Try Stampin’ on Tuesday Challenge 499! 

This week, the theme in addition to the sketch is butterflies. 

I created the colourful background using alcohol markers and rubbing alcohol. I chose colours that I wanted to use for my butterfly. That piece was mounted on white cardstock and I used a Lagoon pattern for the background. The sentiment was stamped in a close shade of purple and die cut. The butterfly was coloured using similar colours from the background. I added a few purple gems to the card to finish it and also brushed sections of the butterfly with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 



Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: So Much Happy Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Vellum 

Stamps: Butterflies for You

Inks: Intense Black, Pansy

Accessories: Butterflies for You Thin Cuts, Tri-Blend Markers, Rubbing Alcohol (not CTMH), Teal Shimmer Trim, Clear Shimmer Brush, Black Shimmer Brush, Purple Gems, Foam Tape 

Enjoy,

Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)