Monday, March 15, 2021

H2H - The Midas Touch (Gold)

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge. 

The theme for this challenge is The Midas Touch. We are asking you to use gold in your project.

I finally pulled out my Geometric Grid Thin Cuts and used the diagonal one (there are two in the set). I cut that piece from gold glitter paper and then I cut away a few of the sections. I used three Distress Oxide inks to create the background and I also splattered that piece with water. The sentiment was embossed in gold in the centre section and the four corner squares became mini shakers.


 Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret The Midas Touch. 

You have until the end of March to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Gold Glitter Paper, Acetate (not CTMH), White Card Bases and Envelopes 

Stamps: Sunny Days Ahead

Inks: Versamark, DO Inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch (none of the DO inks are CTMH)

Accessories: Geometric Grid Thin Cuts, Foam Tape, Gold Star Confetti, Iridescent Flower Confetti, Blue Sequins (not CTMH), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a great idea to remove some of the squares to make it more open.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)