Sunday, March 21, 2021

Angled Ink Card

This card came about after I watched a terrific video by Yana Smakula. It is such a neat technique. 

I started with a piece of A2 white cardstock and several ink colours. Stencil pieces (just a square) were placed across the card in various spots to allow the ink to be contained within a specific area. I used a very old stamp to stamp the tree and another retired stamp for the sentiment, The inked piece was trimmed down and adhered to a piece of white cardstock and then mounted on the card base using foam tape. I added a few clear sequins (pulled from the Silver Loose Sequins) in various places around the card. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking, Always Grateful

Inks: Pansy, Pixie, Canary, Sundance, Lagoon, Glacier, Clover, Green Apple, Black 

Accessories: Silver Loose Sequins, Foam Tape 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)