Tuesday, February 23, 2021

TSOT 495 - Glitter Gel Friendship

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 495!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is sympathy. I used only the sketch this time. 

The lower background was created using two distress oxide inks and a stencil that I cut from my Cricut. Before removing the stencil, I brushed on Moon Dust Glitter Gel and then left it to dry. I die cut the hearts and the word "friend" and adhered them to a stitched rectangle piece. I added a few flower sequins and coloured a bitty sparkle to go in the centre of each. Once the glitter piece was placed on the card, a white gathered ribbon was added across the centre.

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have two weeks to link up your project.

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Bright Stack Paper Collection, White Daisy Cardstock, Ballerina Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Green Apple Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Inks: Green Apple, Spun Sugar DO Ink (not CTMH), Picked Raspberry DO Ink

Stamps: Friend (Photoplay) 

Accessories: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Friend Dies (Photoplay), Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts, Basic Hearts Thin Cuts, Stencil Paper, White Ribbon (not CMTH), Moon Dust Stickles Glitter Gel, Springtime Flower Sequins, Bitty Sparkles, Tri-Blend Marker 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)