Sunday, February 28, 2021

Floating Gatefold Card - Flower Girl

I have created a few cards in this style but I was watching Craft Roulette on Friday evening and the parameters this week fit this type of card perfectly. 

The parameters this week are: 

- fancy fold card (floating gatefold)

- any four colours (I used light pink, a shade of purple plus turquoise and teal)

- floral cluster (lots!)

- dry embossing (woodgrain folder) 

I embossed the front Lagoon panels using a woodgrain embossing folder. The border images were stamped and coloured on every panel. The complete image was used for the front of the card and just the top part with the flowers was used to stamp the inside squares. I stamped two of the sentiments from the stamp set and coloured parts of them in as well. The larger flowers were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush and I coloured some sparkles and added them to the flowers on the front. 




Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper; White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock 

Stamps: For My Beautiful Friend

Inks: Intense Black, Archival Black 

Accessories: Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Tri-Blend Markers, Touch Markers (not CTMH), Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Clear Shimmer Brush, Hook and Loop Dots 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)