Monday, November 9, 2020

Pumpkin Spice

 It is a little late here to be creating a hot drink card with a pumpkin spice theme because our Thanksgiving is over and we are now preparing for winter. However, I participated in Mary Gunn FUNN's Craft Roulette challenge and one of the requirements this week was to include a pumpkin!

The only pumpkin image I have (aside from going to the Cricut) is the one on this card. Incorporating a pumpkin with primary colours wasn't the easiest task (and there were two other requirements to meet as well). 

I used a retired stamp set - Perk Up - for the cup and sentiment and the lid is from the November Stamp of the Month. I embossed the Canary cardstock and placed the rectangles on an angle. I also die cut a few hearts (hearts was another requirement) and assembled the card. I brushed the hearts with the Clear Shimmer Brush to add some emphasis. The sentiment was masked so I could stamp it in two different colours. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: 'Tis the Season Paper Pack, Mix-In Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Carolina Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock

Stamps: Perk Up, You Warm My Heart, Giving Thanks 

Inks: Intense Black, Sapphire, Bluebird, Canary, Candy Apple 

Accessories: Perk Up Thin Cuts, Stitched Simple Brackets Thin Cuts, Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts, Tri-Blend Markers, Sharpie Markers (not CTMH), Leaf Embossing Folder (SU), Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)