Monday, November 30, 2020

H2H - Peace Wreath

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge! 

The theme this week is Peace on Earth.

The Serenity paper collection has fast become my favourite paper and colour combination... the blue hues are just so pretty. I decided to use some images from the Serenity Cricut collection to create my card. 

I started by embossing the French Vanilla background with a small dotted embossing folder and then die cut it using the Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts. I Cricut cut the wreath using Blue Belle cardstock and Gold Glitter Paper. I stamped PEACE on a piece of Sapphire cardstock and embossed it with gold embossing powder. It took me a long time to cut in just the right places to attach the sentiment behind the wreath without any extra pieces showing. The flower was assembled and added to the bottom of the wreath. I brushed the centre section of the flower with the Gold Shimmer Brush and then added some embellishing thread and gems. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret the Peace on Earth theme. 

You have until the end of December to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: French Vanilla Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Blue Belle Cardstock, Gold Glitter Paper 

Stamps: First Noel

Inks: Versamark

Accessories: Serenity Cricut Collection, Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Dot Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Shimmer Brush, Goldenrod Stickles, Gold Embellishing Thread, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I so love this Blue Belle color and it looks amazing on your card paired with the gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)