Thursday, November 26, 2020

Large Flower Slimline Cards

I recently saw a card similar to one of these in a Facebook cardmaking group that I follow. I really wanted to try something similar. I wasn't able to find a link to the artist but the flower design was a digital one, made by Rachel Vass Designs. 

The one that I saw had only the centre flower coloured. I wanted to try that - and also try colouring all three flowers.

I chose a large floral stamp and created a mask for it. The centre flower was stamped first and then masked to stamp the flowers on each side. Before I began, I splattered both papers with the Bluebird Shimmer Brush. I used the same sentiment on both, just die cut in different colours. I also added some coloured Bitty Sparkles around the right side of the card. The single colour flower card was die cut using a stitched slimline die but the other one was just cut on my trimmer. 




Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock

Stamps: Blended Bloom (SU)

Inks: Intense Black

Accessories: Slim Stitched Rectangles (Pink Fresh Studios), Hello Sunshine Die (Creative Expressions), Bluebird Shimmer Brush, Bitty Sparkles, Tri-Blend Markers, Touch Markers (misc.), Sharpie Markers (misc.) 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)