Monday, February 18, 2019

Unicorns, Magic and All that Good Stuff!

Welcome to the second February challenge at Double Trouble

Again, I am honoured to be their Guest Designer for the month of February. 

The challenge for the next two weeks has SO MANY possibilities... a Tic Tac Toe board, the optional twist to use a "magical theme" and the option to link up with 
another challenge at Use Your Stuff
Wow - so much to do, but it really isn't hard to put it all together. 

Here are ALL the details...

























I chose to pull out some retired Close To My Heart paper and a related stamp set called Little Dreamer. It's all about the unicorns... The pattern is from Make It From Your Heart - Vol.4

I used one of the PML cards in the paper pack for the center piece and I die cut some silver glitter stars. For the Tic Tac Toe grid, I used the far left side column going down (silver/gold, sentiment and die/punch). I included some other elements from the grid on my card as well but they didn't make an entire row. I don't ink the edges of my papers very often but these papers needed something and that seemed to do the trick as it provided some extra emphasis to each. 


If you use a magical theme on your project, be sure to link up with the Use Your Stuff challenge 
as well as the Double Trouble challenge! 

We can't wait to see what you create:) 

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Little Dreamer Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Little Dream Cardmaking
Inks: Thistle, Lagoon, Glacier, Blossom
Accessories: Stars Thin Cuts, Silver Glitter Gems, Silver Shimmer Trim, Teal Shimmer Trim, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson




2 comments:

  1. Loving all the sparkle on your magical unicorn card, Alyson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright happy colours and nothing says magical like a unicorn. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)