Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Friend Like You...

The Wreath Builder stamp set from Gina K Designs is a set that I purchased a few weeks ago and finally had some time to play with last week. The concept behind it is that using a template and small images, you can create perfectly spaced wreaths! You definitely need a stamp platform for this to work properly. 

It took me a few tries to make a wreath the looked alright as the placement of the leaves and flowers does make a difference... but just abut any combination can make a decent looking wreath. However, the possibilities are endless! 

This is my very SIMPLE first effort... and I mean simple! I just stamped a wreath using 3 images and then added the small flower randomly afterwards. I cut the wreath exactly in half so I could add the centre section in an oval shape. That way, rather than creating a square card, I could create a standard size card. I love how everything is so perfectly centred! The sentiment and the tiny hearts are from the same wreath builder stamp set as the wreath images. 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:



The Flower Challenge - new stamps and/or dies





                                 

                                              Double Touble - flowers







Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Wreath Builder and Templates (Gina K Designs)
Inks: Raspberry, Pixie, Ballerina, Willow 
Accessories: Pink Shimmer Trim, Basic Oval Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Bashful Pearls

Enjoy,
Alyson




6 comments:

  1. Great job on the wreath builder...I did some Christmas cards using this technique and it does take some experimenting and placement of the stamps...yours came out beautiful. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble another one of your beautiful florals

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design Alyson.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, I really like the fresh feel it has.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the wreath of flowers as well as the sparkly band. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card Is so pretty and has Inspired me. I have some small flower stamps that I think I will try to do something like what you have created.Thanks for the Inspiration. Happy Day to You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, as always, Alyson! I have that Gina K wreath builder but have not yet used it. You have convinced me to give it a try. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble as our guest designer and "Crazy Cousin".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)