Monday, February 4, 2019

AH 303 & Double Trouble Challenge - You are Wonderful card


Welcome to Sketch 303 at Atlantic Hearts! 

AND Atlantic Hearts is pairing with the Double Trouble Challenge this week as well! I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer (aka the Crazy Cousin) for Double Trouble for the month of February :) Check out all the details below. 

We have been given permission to post this sketch a week early since Double Trouble is pairing with Atlantic Hearts for both sketches 302 and 303! 

















I love wreaths and the sketch was perfect for that purpose! I turned to one of my favourite Cricut cartridges - Flower Market - and cut a twig wreath twice. I chose a fairly simple but layered flower and inked the edges and placed a tiny pearl in the centre of each. A bit of greenery and a watercolored butterfly finished off the wreath, along with a special sentiment. 




Come and join us at both Atlantic Hearts and Double Trouble for the final week of this awesome challenge. It's all about the flowers at Double Trouble and this sketch is so open to interpretation! You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Caroline Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock (all Close To My Heart), Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking, (Close To My Heart), Sentiment Collection (Penny Black)
Inks: Carolina, Intense Black (both Close To My Heart)
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Mini Pearls, Foam Tape, Clear Shimmer Brush, Chelsea Gardens Thin Cuts (all Close To My Heart), Watercolour Pencils (Derwent)

Enjoy,
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wreath and you do such a great job with the cricut floral cuts...another bright and colorful floral and thanks again for your beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for that Cricut cartridge; love the wonderful die cuts here. The flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)