Friday, February 15, 2019

Lattice Card

I have been wanting to use this lattice stamp for a while now and I need to create some cards for the organization at my church that provides cards for people who have lost a loved one, are ill or can't attend services for a length of time. 

I usually make a bunch of them at once and am in the process of doing that now. This is just one of several of those cards. Usually the sentiment "thinking of you" covers most of the needs...

Purple seemed like a good choice for the flowers on this stamp - and I used a very light grey along the edge of the lattice although it kind of looks a little bit purple as it takes on the hue of the flowers. 


Hopefully this will brighten someone's day :) 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lilac Cardstock, Willow Cardstock, White Daisy Cards and Envelopes (all CTMH)
Stamps: Lovely Lattice (SU), Say it All (CTMH)
Inks: Intense Black, Willow (both CTMH)
Accessories: Sugarplum Glitter Gems (CTMH), ShinHan Markers (various), Stitched Frame Dies (GMD)

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)