Friday, December 21, 2018

Heartfelt Sympathy card

I was asked by a friend to create a sympathy card - and these always have to be created right away as the need is immediate. 

The Boutique paper collection from CTMH is such a pretty set of colours and patterns and it was perfect for this purpose. I chose to use the Peacock, Glacier/Mint and Peach colours within those papers. The pattern is from Make It From Your Heart - Volume 4. 


My friend was thrilled with this card and is mailing it out today - exactly the reason that we create handmade cards, right?

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Boutique Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Know That I Care
Inks: Peacock, Mint, Peach
Accessories: Blending Pen, White Pearls, Foam Tape, Pool Party and Silver Twine (SU)

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)