Monday, December 31, 2018

Celebrate - Happy 2019!

I have had this card created for some time now... realized late last night that I never got around to posting it. 

With a Celebrate sentiment, it is perfect for the New Year! I chose the blues and pinks from the Oh What Fun paper pack from Close To My Heart and and cut a couple of branches from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge. Some old ribbon and a couple of buttons finished off the card. 

Happy New Year and best wishes in 2019! 

I will be back again shortly with projects for Heart 2 Heart, Atlantic Hearts and I am back on the Design Team with Colour Dare as well! 

See you in the new year :) 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Oh What Fun Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Pomegranate Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Silver Foil Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Celebrate
Inks: Lagoon
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Scallop Thin Cut, Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Hello Lovely Cardmaking Thin Cuts, Turquoise Ribbon (unknown), Grey and Silver Button, Pink Button, Pink Waxy Flax

Enjoy,
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)