Monday, December 17, 2018

Heart 2 Heart - Shaker Ornaments


Welcome to another Heart 2 Heart challenge - this one titled Season's Greetings. 

As Christmas Day is just around the corner, this is my LAST Christmas card. All of mine were sent out long ago but I wanted to make one last shaker card for this challenge. 

I chose to use a blue and silver colour scheme. The blues are a mixture from Close To My Heart - Carolina, Bluebird and Sapphire. I used the snowflake paper from the "Tis the Season" paper pack for the front of my card and using die cuts for the ornaments, I stamped the images underneath. Piecing the foam tape took forever to ensure there was a "pool" for the sequins for each ornament. 

An old and a new stamp set combined for the ornaments and the decorative branch above. 


Merry Christmas to you and yours - although I will be back on December 24th with another card for my other design team :)

Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your Season's Greetings projects. 
You have until the end of December to link up with this and any other December challenges. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: 'Tis the Season Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Acetate Sheet (Staples)
Stamps: Adorn-able, Oh What Fun - Cardmaking
Inks: Versamark, Carolina, Bluebird, Sapphire, Sapphire Pigment Ink
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Oh What Fun - Cardmaking Thin Cuts, Foam Tape, Loose Sequins - Silver

Enjoy,
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Alyson, I don't always get to comment on your posts by I am greatly humbled by your beautiful creative artwork! This is another of your beautiful and inspiring works! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson this card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)